Tuesday 13 December 2016

CHRISTMAS-ITIS


So we are half way through December, Christmas is just what is in reality a blink of the eye away, and all the hard-to-buy for people are left to find gifts for (Hi Dad!). 

It is getting serious. 


And I have hit that pre Christmas lull. Does anyone else suffer from this?

It's an effort to keep my eyes open, I am coming down with everything, and my patience is at an all time low. Basically I am a joy to be around: I have become Scrooge. 

Please tell me I am not the only one that gets like this just before Christmas. 

I am totally uninspired *cough recent short and blah posts cough*. I also have no get up and go and am in the cycle of constantly writing to do lists and never actually crossing anything off them.  I just want to shake myself: come on rally yourself! Get a grip! Instead I change nothing and day dream about being able to nap. 

Maybe I have over-Christmas-ed? This is what seeing over six Father Christmases does to you. The sacrifices you make as a mother.

So what is the solution? 

House music played loudly while dancing like a looney or twelve hours of sleep. I have children so the former is what I am hoping to cure me. 

If you have any solutions let me know because I am even beginning to annoy myself. 

In other news it has given me a great excuse to eat my weight in chocolate. 

And who says bloggers aren't real in what they portray!?

No comments:

Post a Comment