Friday 2 December 2016

BLOGMAS & GIFT GUIDES


This year I have decided to do blogmas which to me means having a new blog post up every day.

Now that doesn't sound that bad but as the person who has to come up with all the posts it now seems a bit overwhelming.

Hopefully though there will be something for everyone with fashion, beauty, lifestyle and a few more personal posts thrown in.

Some will be Christmas-y, some not, but hopefully it will give you a chance to get to know me better so please bookmark my blog or follow me on twitter to keep up to date with my posts.

And now on to the gift guide.



Below I have listed some things that I would love to receive under the christmas tree so Father Christmas if you are listening please take note:

- UE BOOM 2 Bluetooth speakers.
I need some new speakers and these have great reviews and are waterproof so are perfect for indulging in some serious shower singing.

- Retro peg board
Perfect for someone who loves interiors or for someone who has lots of witty things to say and somewhere to write them.

-Laura Mercier creme brûlée gift set
Indulgent and the perfect thing for someone who deserves a pamper.

- Chanel the Complete Karl Lagerfeld Collections Book.
Iconic and a must for the coffee table.

- Prada cardholder
Perfect for the tiny clutch bags which seem to get a lot of use at this time of year.

- Elephant tea mug
Genius.

- BDG Fisherman's Maroon jumper.
Perfect for this time of year.

-White Company Winter candle.
Is it really christmas without this?

Here are just a few ideas although I have a whole other list and could bore you to death so if you want another gift list then let me know.

Until then let me know what is on your dream present list, I would be so interested to know.

Happy Friday!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment