Tuesday 4 October 2016

#OOTD // FEELING THE CHILL


I wore this outfit on the first day of October when the temperature suddenly dropped and it felt like Autumn.

September with its mildness had made me forget how chilly the early mornings get, but really I am loving it because I was sick of the unpredictable humidity and just wanted the crispness in the air so I could break out my new boots.

My new boots might be the new love of my life.  I adore them.

It took me ages to find a pair of over the knee boots that actually fitted my sparrow like legs.  Lots of the others I tried on just didn't stay up meaning there was a lot of baggy boot around my knee: not really the look I was going for.

While these bad boys are super tight and stay up perfectly.  They literally fit my legs like gloves, which does mean I can't get them off in a hurry but when they look this good why would you want to take them off?

So for girl with skinny legs, Isabel Marant might be your saviour.

It is just not the fit I love but the style.  Over the knee boots are perfect for this time of the year as they allow you to still wear pretty dresses without the need for tights, and as I am not a fan of tights this is a major plus.

Also I just think there is something quite sophisticated and chic in the way they bring some sex appeal but not in an OTT type of way.

I have planned some many outfits with these shoes so I am sure you will see them a lot over here.

How do you think I should style them?

L xx 

Isabel Marant boots // UO Skirt // Black polo top // Zara fur gilet (old)


No comments:

Post a Comment