Thursday 1 September 2016

KIND OF CRUEL // SOPHIE HANNAH




The book starts off with insomnia and then before you know it there is a murder investigation and a mystery to solve.  I don't really want to write much more about the plot because i don't want to give anything away or spoil it for those who think they might want to give it a go.




What I will say is:

- it is quick moving

- I love the use of two perspectives and the two streams of consciousness and perspective.

- I wanted to find the answers to the mounting mysteries and questions so found it hard to but down.

- and although it is a murder mystery it isn't hard going or really intense.  

All in all I really enjoyed it and can definitely see why it was a Sunday Tines top ten bestseller.  It makes me think I might pick up another from the Culver Valley crime series.  Have you read them: are they any good?

No comments:

Post a Comment