Friday 19 August 2016

LOVING LATELY // HOLIDAY EDITION


Before I went away I picked up some new releases and "new to me" products from the drugstore.  I wondered if these products would be the lifesavers I hoped they were on more of a budget.


I have decided to share my favourite three products and what I thought about them.


Rimmel BB Cream Beauty Balm

When I am in hot climates I don't like to wear a face full of make-up as it makes my skin feel heavy, causes my skin to get congested, and melts away leaving a patchy look that is not attractive.

This cream gave me just a little coverage, evening out my skin tone slightly and made any blemishes just that little less obvious.  It is the perfect thing to put on in a warm climate as it felt really light on the skin and didn't end up patchy at all and has the added bonus of a SPF 25.

It was perfect for giving me that little bit of confidence a little converge provides.


Rimmel Kate Moss Sculpting Palette in Coral Glow

When I saw this palette in store I thought it was the perfect thing for travel.  Inside there are three shades: a contour; a highlighter; and a blusher.  It would make contouring on the go super easy and really portable with one little compact instead of three separate products.

I was drawn to the golden highlight and the coral blush as both look so pretty on tanned skin.  I was not disappointed by highlighter is really subtle and pretty and I am in love with blush.  The contour shade is a good brown that is not too orange and is slightly cooled tone.

I really like it and I think it perfect for putting in your make-up bag on the go.


L'Oreal Paris Infallible Fixing Spray

This stuff made sure that any make-up I did put on stayed in place where it should be which when I was dealing with 30-35C heat, well it was a good send.

It kept shine at bay and my make-up looking perfect after a long walk in the midday sun.

Would really recommend and is a really alternative to the more expensive Urban Decay fixing spray.


No comments:

Post a Comment