Saturday 9 July 2016

STATIONERY LOVE

The best part of the summer coming to an end when I was younger, was the prospect of a new pencil case and pens to start the new academic year with.  This stationery obsession love has never left me even though it has been many many years since my life has been dictated by terms starting.


I don't know why but there is something so satisfying about having an empty planner or pad to fill full of ideas.  Ok, I know I am beginning to sound slightly crazy but I assure you this is nothing compared to how "crazy" I get when I talk about handbags--the smell of the leather, it is like I am in heaven.

Anyway back to pens and paper.

The other day I just happened to be in Paperchase and these things just fell onto the till and I had to buy them.  But they are so pretty and it makes me smile whenever I use them.  It is the small things: I am a cheap date! Hahaha.

And my desk has never looked so pretty and I know she is thanking me:  it's ok desk I've got your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment