Thursday 14 July 2016

L'OREAL PARIS MISS HIPPIE MASCARA :: MEGA VOLUME?



I seem to have a love hate relationship with this mascara I and can't quite make my mind up on it. 
It is one of those mascaras that is at its best when it has dried out for a couple of weeks. After a couple of weeks it seems to be less wet if that makes sense which means way less clumping on my little lashes and instead lots of volume and length. 

Apparently it is supposed to create a feathery lash look by layering the product. I am not sure how true this is as I found it really hard to layer without it clumping. 

However the main reason why I don't get on with this product is because it seems to transfer really easily. I have to check regularly that there are no black marks below my eyebrows which is really irritating. I think it has transferred every single time I have worn it. I know I have deep set eyes and everything but I have never had it happen so consecutively with a product. 

I think for this reason alone I will not be repurchasing but I am liking the look of the YSL remastered luxurious mascara for false lash effect. Let me know if any of you have tried it and what you think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment