Friday 22 July 2016

FRIDAY DRINKS // MARCO PIERRE WHITE


That Friday feeling is once of the best feelings in the world, when the weekend is stretched before you.  And what better way to celebrate it than heading out for a drink on any a Friday evening.


Recently I went for some drinks at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill.  It is at the top of The Cube and there is a lovely big terrace with comfy sofas perfect for lounging on late into a summer evening.

I found the cocktails I had to be extremely drinkable, probably too easy as I couldn't taste the alcohol at all which meant it was sure to be a good night.  Which also explains the lack of photos of said drinks, I was too busy drinking them to take photos.

The ambience and vibe was relaxed yet also chic.  I wish I had taken more photos but I was too busy having a really nice time.

Basically I loved it and would definitely recommend it if you are in the near vicinity.


No comments:

Post a Comment