Friday 1 July 2016

A DRIVE ON THE WILD SIDE

I love taking the girls to places that I went to as a child.  It some how makes it seem more special that they will have the same memories as I did.  Although lets be honest they will probably remember none of this so I am really doing it for me.

That is probably why we ended up going to the West Midland Safari Park.  Well that and because who doesn't love a trip to see some animals?  Esme apparently as she seemed to sleep most of the way round: obviously she was really into it and will remember for it ever...haha.

The West Midland Safari Park is where you stay in your car and drive round to see a selection of animals including rhinos, elephants, lions, cheetahs, giraffes and many more.  Then there is an area where you park and go and look at the reptiles, penguins etc in a more typical zoo environment.

Ava's favourite parts were: the rhinos; when Auntie Bex fed the buffalo goat thing (thanks for taking one for the team there Becky!); and Dinosaur Land although she was scared the T-rex was going to eat her.

Esme's favourite part was her lollipop dummy, what can I say that girl loves her food.

No comments:

Post a Comment